Friday, November 9, 2007

Flex Podcast

I have an hour drive to and from work everyday. Thanks to this fact, I am an absolute podcast fanatic. I have found that being able to listen to podcasts based on a subject I am trying to learn is a great motivator. It also helps me achieve the big picture. Being in the security field I constantly have to remain up to date on what is happening in the world and thanks to the people in that industry there are many resources available to analyst and enthusiast.

Flex has at least two great podcasts that I know of. If anyone reads this and knows of more please leave a comment. I would greatly appreciate it.

The two Flex podcasts that have been helpful to me so far can be found at

Jeffry Houser's Blog: The Flex Show Flex Podcast


and

FlashGameUI.com -- Flash Game University. Lots of great bits even if you are not trying to make a game!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for listening!