Sunday, November 11, 2007

Total Training in conjuction with Adobe offers 30 day trial

While on my journey to learn Flex and Actionscript I have come across a great resource provided by Adobe in conjunction with Total Training. You can sign up at the Adobe website and receive a 30 day trial of Total Training Online's Flex offerings!

These are the type of things that make the Internet community great. So if you are looking to learn Flex and you need a break from studying Mooks book (Essential Actionscript 3.0, a must have in my opinion) then you should go sign up for a trial! Heck if you really like it buy a subscription, I know I probably will.

Back to training for me, have a great day and I hope you enjoy this offering from Adobe and TTO as much as I am :)

Here are the details:

"Welcome Adobe Partners. What better way to learn Adobe® Flex® 2 than from Adobe Flex team veteran James Talbot and Adobe Certified Master Instructor Leo Schuman!

For a limited time, Total Training™, the leader in comprehensive, high-quality, interactive, software training, is offering 30 day access to over 17 hours of our Adobe Flex 2 online training titles, absolutely FREE.

How to Redeem
Sign up now to get your 30 day FREE subscription and start learning Adobe Flex 2.0 from the pros today. Complete the required information and Enter Activation Code: 29fa706d Once you input the activation code your 30 day subscription will begin."

Here is the link:

Link to Total Training Online

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flex
http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/c/conanmovie.jpg